Traveling has always been fascinating me, to See foreign countries and get to know foreign mentalities.
Normal holidays were always very nice, just a little short, and you were always feeling as tourist.
Already after I finished 9th class I wanted to break out, but as serious Swiss boy you are doing an apprenticeship, so that’s what I did and after I slipped to the HTL. I have passed a great time in Muttenz, that I never want to miss, ad I've also learned a view things. But now it's time - I thought - because as Surveyor I didn't want to make my money anyway. But then I've got 2 job offers as Softi, so I went to work at Verasoft GmbH in Olten. Again the Swiss mentality has come over me and won! But I have found a work and a job, that I really liked and I went to work every day (got me... lets say every second) with joy. So I passed 4 more years of my life and to kill boringness I went to Software school in Bern.
Now the time has come, I have designed to leave in Spring 2004 with my Transalp to any- and nowhere. As Tu heard about my plans she wanted to come with me. She's taking one year of holiday and we will leave in direction east.
Most of the people that hear about my plans are amazed if not even jealous:-) But - you would not believe it - there are people that just don't understand how someone can do that and they think that I'm running away from something. But I'll ensure you once again: I've been loving my live here, my Job, my home, my leisure time, I enjoyed it all. It's just the yearning that pushes you do go out and see it all!
Nicolas Bouvier says: a trip doesn't need no motive, it proves very fast that the trip itself is just enough.
So we're leaving Mai 03rd 2004 :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment